What's new
Psycho downloads: Rapidgator Uploadgig Nitroflare Movies Apps Games Free Downloads

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All I Can (2011) 720p BluRay-LAMA

Emperor2011

Staff member

462211989_all-i-can-_2011_720p_bluray-lama.jpg

All I Can 2011 720p BluRay x264 AAC-LAMA

When Madea catches sixteen-year-old Jennifer and her two younger brothers looting her home, she decides to take matters into her own hands and delivers the young delinquents to the only relative they have: their aunt April. A heavy-drinking nightclub singer who lives off of Randy, her married boyfriend, April wants nothing to do with the kids. But her attitude begins to change when Sandino, a handsome Colombian immigrant looking for work, moves into April's basement room. Making amends for his own troubled past, Sandino challenges April to open her heart. And April soon realizes she must make the biggest choice of her life: between her old ways with Randy and the new possibilities of family, faith ... and even true love.

Language: English
698.98 MB | 01:16:01 | 1150 Kbps | avc1 | 1280x720 | mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels
Genre: Comedy | Drama
Cast: Tyler Perry, Taraji P. Henson, Adam Rodriguez
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1385912/

Screenshot

462211996_all-i-can-_2011_720p_bluray-lama.jpg