What's new
Psycho downloads: Rapidgator Uploadgig Nitroflare Movies Apps Games Free Downloads

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Understanding Fibonacci Tool In Less Then 30 Minutes

Predium

5cdf41b09aac9bd070ef44e65fb8b97c.jpg

Understanding Fibonacci Tool In Less Then 30 Minutes
Published 8/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 246.44 MB | Duration: 0h 31m​
Forex Day Trading

What you'll learn
Introduction to Fibonacci Retracement tools
Understanding each level of Fibonacci tool in an in-depth guide
Understanding the importance of risk and reward
Understanding the important confluence of support and resistance
Requirements
Basic Understanding of the Currency Market
Description
Course DescriptionI have always been fascinated in making money through internet. Today I bring you an opportunity which can not only provide you with money but also give you financial freedom for the rest of your life. The side income that I had made from the financial market has always allowed me to pay my bills throughout my college life and as well as after my graduation. Although this might seem to be a side hustle that can be done through the comfort of your house however it will also require a lot of energy, patience and dedication to succeed in this field.My main goal in this course is to provide you with valuable knowledge of the financial markets that can help you make this side hustle into a valuable source of income in upcoming future.In this course we will cover how to implement the Fibonacci tool effectively in you're trading strategy to get you on the right path to becoming a successful and profitable trader. The material provided to you through this course will also help you understand the world's most volatile financial markets.This particular course content will require you to have basic knowledge of what the financial market is and how it can be traded.The course content will be heavily focus on the Fibonacci tool and understanding it on how to use it properly. After finishing this particular course, you will have an in-depth understanding of what the Fibonacci tool is and how you can use the tool to execute with the tool in the financial markets.What will this course contain?· What is the Fibonacci tool?· In depth understanding of Fibonacci tool?· How to correctly use the Fibonacci tool?· How to execute in the market with the Fibonacci tool?When registering to this course, you have:· Lifetime Access to the course· Access to our Q&A section forever!Eager to see you in the course!

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 Introduction

Section 2: What is the Fibonacci Tool

Lecture 2 What is the Fibonacci Tool

Section 3: How to setup the Fibonacci tool

Lecture 3 How to setup the Fibonacci Tool

Section 4: Explaining the Fibonacci tool

Lecture 4 Explaining the Fibonacci tool

Section 5: How to draw the Fibonacci tool

Lecture 5 How to draw the Fibonacci in an Uptrend

Lecture 6 How to draw the Fibonacci In an Downtrend

Section 6: Real market example trade using the Fibonacci tool

Lecture 7 Fibonacci Setup Example In the Markets

Lecture 8 Live Fibonacci Trade with profit

This course is for people who are already involved in the currency market at an intermediate level with an basic understanding of how to trade in the market using basic education.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/course/understanding-fibonacci-tool-in-less-then-30-minutes/

Code:
https://nitroflare.com/view/61B59E6883B4C9C/Understanding_Fibonacci_tool_in_less_then_30_Minutes.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/1e2f8bce8d17e351fbc8385fa46e0e73/Understanding_Fibonacci_tool_in_less_then_30_Minutes.rar.html

https://1dl.net/apk473xagc7p/Understanding_Fibonacci_tool_in_less_then_30_Minutes.rar.html