Tashiro K Synthetic Molecular Sequences in Materials Science 2023 | 1.66 MB
N/A | 74 Pages
Title: Synthetic Molecular Sequences in Materials Science
Author: Kentaro Tashiro
About this item
About this item
This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- New Upgrade Chemical Molecular Model Set: The molecular model set, including 11 colors 22 kinds 163 pcs Chemical atoms, 4 colors 7 kinds 218 pcs chemical bonds, 18 electronic cloud pieces, the new hybridization model components 7 (can be composed of a variety of hybrid orbital model) 1 wrench to take the chemical bond, you can build elementary school, middle school, high school and college most of the biochemistry molecular structure model
- Safe and Portable: Safe and environmentally friendly non-toxic materials, rest assured that the use of. Advanced technology, no burrs, hard thorns, tight combination, does not hurt the hand. With portable plastic box, easy for students to carry and store
- Making Chemistry Fun and Easy: 3D chemical molecule assembly makes it easier for children to remember the model structure of chemical molecules, and also easier to remember the process of chemical reactions between molecules, and also simultaneously exercises children's hands-on ability and spatial thinking
- Easy to Assemble: Different colors and chemical bond angle and lengths distinguish different atoms and different chemical bonds, the instructions clearly list the details, easy to assemble, and easy to remove the chemical bonds with the help of a small wrench
- Best Science Education Gift for Kids: children can be with classmates, teachers, parents together to assemble biochemistry molecular models and reaction models. It is not only a learning chemistry experimental equipment, but also a 3d puzzle